- Created on Sunday, 15 April 2012 00:03
- Written by NAPSI
(NAPSI) - There’s not only an app for that-just about everything from online banking to driving directions but now there’s an online tool that makes it easy for anyone to quickly and easily create professional-quality mobile applications. That tool is making it easier to develop and deliver apps to users.
According to the L.A. Times, 24 percent ofU.S.adults now use apps. There are estimated to be more than 700,000 apps available across iPhones, Android, Windows, Nokia, BlackBerry and other smaller platforms.ÊMore than 14 billion apps have been downloaded. That’s a lot of apps.
The app-creating tool, Everyone Apps, by Bitzio (stock symbol: BTZO), helps lower the cost of developing and deploying applications, helps improve marketing and, as a result,Êincreases sales. Experts at the company predict that by the end of the year, many people will begin to switch from being app consumers to app creators. Here’s why:
• Apps will help you stay in touch. With smartphone sales gaining on computer sales, apps may soon become the main communication medium between businesses and consumers, with cloud technology replacing e-mail.
• The technology for the use of apps will force hardware to catch up in clever and innovative ways.
Imagine a cutting board in the kitchen with a screen on it showing you how to cut flowers out of a carrot whileÊyou’re using the cutting board to actually do it.
• Apps are expected to replace traditional media.
Companies that develop apps for mobile eWallet purchases and integration of social coupon sharing are expected to explode, and consumers may soon start seeing taglines like “Swipe your smart-phone instead of your debit card.”
• Apps will help you share. You may be able to send a 50-cent coupon for product X to 500 of your Facebook or other social media friends.
Bitzio can help companies launch their app products by building communities through social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, marketing, optimizing and automating their apps, and creating innovative technology solutions.
For more information, visit www.bitzio.com.